always yay selfies and thank you, anon!!!
I did go to school for Marine Biology, but the cool thing is… the greatest thing for me is that Polynesians, our gods, Kahoali, Maui, all these water gods, so it’s really cool and a honor to be playing a [water] character. And there’s not too many brown superheroes, so I’m really looking forward to representing the Polynesians, the natives.
My family are some of the greatest water men on earth. I’m not, but I’m going to go train with them. But it’s really an honor just being a Polynesian. And water is the most important thing in this world and we all know it. It’s cool be a part of DC’s universe.
- Racism, repression and resistance. Tef Poe: “Missouri is the new Mississippi”
- Echoes of COINTELPRO in Ferguson
- Rev. Al Sharpton rips report that Darren Wilson said he fired in self-defense
- "I Love Ferguson" plans alternative Halloween event
- Women of color and the hidden trauma of police brutality
- Dr. Arun Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, says prejudice is the source of violence.
- Study finds that teachers expect less from black students
- 40,000 unprocessed Georgia voter registrations go to court
gamergate exists to attack and harass women and to defend gamergate. that’s it. that’s all.
have they actually done anything to improve “journalistic integrity” in the gaming community? have they pointed out any real, substantial occurrences of corruption in video game journalism? and, no, harassing a woman who slept with a guy who writes video games reviews but didn’t once review her game doesn’t count. and no, it doesn’t matter that she cheated on her boyfriend.
some women and their families were unable to enter their own homes or do their jobs because they and law enforcement felt it was unsafe. that’s their greatest “achievement”. they disrupted innocent people’s lives because they’re giant whiny babies who interpret women (who are now the majority of consumers in the video game market) that don’t like sexism and have the audacity to say so as threats