IF SHE BE WORTHY

Amazon Wish List
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
header art credit: Tim Beckhardt
Posts I Like
Who I Follow

Person In Charge of Tumblr’s UI Design,

we’re here because we love you

You have a problem with floating interfaces and menus. They are everywhere on this site!

what is even the fucking point of this??? it’s not pretty or useful. It takes up so much space and do I really need to see the last 3 posts this person made?? 

You know what was great? When hovering just gave you basic fucking info and maybe access to the askbox. That was perfect.

i s2g it’s like you just figured out how to do this

you’re like that kid in my web design class back in 99 who figured out frames and made a website that was basically like 7 frames or some shit

MEANWHILE WE STILL CAN’T REALLY IGNORE PEOPLE AND THE VIDEO PLAYER FAILS TO LOAD 80% OF THE FUCKING TIME AND CRASHES THE BROWSER THE OTHER 20%

fuck tumblr. JUST FUCK.

  1. yasarivixen reblogged this from oodlyenough
  2. whenthebluebellsareout reblogged this from lauradefendszeearth
  3. lauradefendszeearth reblogged this from oodlyenough
  4. iswearweweresuperwholock reblogged this from oodlyenough
  5. potatocasserole reblogged this from oodlyenough
  6. infin17us reblogged this from oodlyenough
  7. planetarygirl reblogged this from oodlyenough
  8. cathedralofdeadbolts reblogged this from thechocolatebrigade
  9. stoprobbers reblogged this from oodlyenough
  10. lost-in-my-own-miind reblogged this from oodlyenough
  11. oodlyenough reblogged this from face-down-asgard-up
  12. krrawr reblogged this from thegashlycrumbdalton
  13. momoneymoquandries reblogged this from thechocolatebrigade
  14. thegashlycrumbdalton reblogged this from thechocolatebrigade
  15. notsquirtleyenough reblogged this from thechocolatebrigade
  16. thechocolatebrigade reblogged this from wretchedoftheearth
  17. angels-over-asylums reblogged this from blackcollarcitizen and added:
    Agreed, the only problem I have with tumblr mobile is I can’t post pictures on text posts or multiple pictures at once...
  18. fuckingsh4y reblogged this from hobohaim
  19. interabang reblogged this from blackcollarcitizen
  20. moomoogirl1 reblogged this from an-accidentalmemory
  21. waterinlungs reblogged this from shmurdapunk
  22. an-accidentalmemory reblogged this from goalsetc